[R] data import: strange experience

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 16:46:41 CEST 2013

Hi,

We don't know anything about your data or your file, so it's utterly
impossible to offer useful suggestions.

The very best thing you can do is condense your problem into a
reproducible example, with fake data if necessary. Otherwise you're
limited by the ability of the list to guess what you're looking at,
and our track record with that is spotty.

Sarah

--
Sarah Goslee
http://www.functionaldiversity.org