[R] Scale of axis for two data sets

John Kane jrkrideau at inbox.com
Tue Aug 27 13:43:33 CEST 2013

Still looks like a constant to me :) I think I see what you mean though. It's just that representation of the numbers in the email don't show any difference.

Personally I think I'd go with a two panel graph using par() rather than a double-axis graph if you can. Everything I have read about double-axis graphs is  rather negative. However, I know they are standard in some disciplines.

John Kane
Kingston ON Canada