[R] can you please give guidance for generating future prediction values from existing heart disease data

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Wed Aug 28 18:32:18 CEST 2013

On Aug 28, 2013, at 8:14 AM, Bala Chand wrote:

> Hi
> can you please give guidance for generating future prediction values from
> existing heart disease data  and we want to know the which type of models
> are using for generating the future prediction. can you please tell me how
> can i write the formula for future predictive values.

Soliciting statistical advice when you basically do not know what methods to use is very much off-topic fo the r-help mailing list. You might try one of the statistics oriented Linked-In lists which are designed for soliciting consultation engagements.

>    can you see the following attachment and send me solution for that
> problem.....

There are specific filetypes that are allow and all others are rejected by the mail server. MIME-text, .pdf and .png are the types I would expect to survive. None of these would make it: .doc, .docx, .xls, .wmf

--

David Winsemius
Alameda, CA, USA