[R] XLSX package + Excel creation question

Zsurzsa Laszlo zsurzsalaszlo at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 12:08:35 CEST 2013

Dear R users,

I have a question about the xlsx package. It's possible to create excel
files and color cells and etc.

My question would be that is it possible to color only some part of the
data hold in a cell. Let's assume I've got the following data :
167,153,120,100 and I want to color to red everything that is bigger then
120. How can I achive this using R.

Example file setup with a few lines in attachment. (SEL_MASS column can be
used for example)

Thank you in advance,