[R] Sensitivy / Specificity and nulls

Brecht Devleesschauwer brecht.devleesschauwer at ugent.be
Fri Aug 30 15:01:01 CEST 2013

Maybe you want to check out the prevalence package
(http://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/prevalence/index.html), and its
development version on GitHub (https://github.com/brechtdv/prevalence/).
When you have two tests, and neither can be considered to be a 'gold
standard' (ie, SE & SP = 100%), Bayesian latent class approaches can
help you to estimate true prevalence, sensitivity and specificity.

Brecht

--
Devleesschauwer Brecht
Doctoral Researcher, MVSc DVM