[R] Any R packages support conversion from PDF to XLS ?

Carl Witthoft carl at witthoft.com
Tue Dec 3 14:03:44 CET 2013

Pretty much nothing can convert arbitrary PDF files to unicode.  It depends a
lot on what is in the PDF to begin with -- properly encoded text or just
bitmapped images, for example.
I would recommend you search around to see whether  there's a related
archive in a different format.
And in any case, this has nothing to do with "XLS" , as Excel can read any
unicode file.

woof wrote