[R] pROC plot.roc - Plotting more than two curves - Is it possible

Murat Tasan mmuurr at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 03:18:10 CET 2013

have you looked at the ROCR package?
there are at least a few ways to plot multiple ROC curves with the
ROCR functions that come to mind.
e.g. if you pass lists of 'scores' and 'labels' in to the
prediction(...) method, the default plot(...) method will display all
of the ROC (or precision-recall, or whichever measure you like)
curves.
another method is to run the prediction(...) and performance(...)
functions separately for your cases, then use the plot(..., add =
TRUE) command.
or you could even extract the x,y coordinates from the performance
objects themselves and use lines(...) and/or points(...).

cheers,

-murat