[R] rJava problems

Robert Baer rbaer at atsu.edu
Sun Dec 8 18:50:20 CET 2013

You don't really provide enough information like
  R.Version()

but my guess is that you are running 64-bit R either directly or through
R Studio but that you have only 32-bit Java installed.   I am doing fine
on Windows with Java 7 update 45 but had some 64-bit run issues with
only Java 7 update 40 64-bit JDK.

HTH,
Rob