[R] read.csv interpreting numbers as factors

Tue Dec 10 11:06:47 CET 2013

It is bad netiquette to hijack an existing thread for a new topic. Please start a new email thread when changing topics.

If your data really consists of what you show, then read.csv won't behave that way. I suggest that you open the file in a text editor and look for odd characters. They may be invisible.

Going out on a limb, you may be trying to read a tab separated file, and if so then you need to use the sep=”\t" argument to read.csv.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing