[R] data distribution for lme

Bert Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Wed Dec 11 05:18:13 CET 2013

Thanks Rolf and Andrew. I was entirely too careless and should take a
trip to the woodshed (google "David Stockman woodshed"  for the
reference).

The correct answer therefore is: maybe for the residuals, for the
"right" model, of course.

But I still think the crowd on r-sig-mixed-models is the right place
to hash it out, if anything meaningful can indeed be made of it.

Cheers,
Bert

--

Bert Gunter