[R] Time series and lm

William Dunlap wdunlap at tibco.com
Tue Dec 17 22:50:00 CET 2013

Use as.POSIXct instead of as.POSIXlt if you want to use lm() on the dates.
(The data.frame() function makes this transformation for you, but you
evaded data.frame() by adding the column with $<-(), which does not
do the checks and transformations that data.frame() does.)

Bill Dunlap
Spotfire, TIBCO Software
wdunlap tibco.com