[R] Help using mapply to run multiple models

Simon Kiss sjkiss at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 17:58:59 CET 2013

Thanks! that works, more or less. Although the wonky behaviour of mapply that David pointed out is irritating. I tried deleting the $call item from the models produced and passing them to stargazer for reporting the results, but stargazer won't recognize the results even though the class is explicitly "glm lm".
Does anyone know why mapply produces such weird results?