[R] Searching the help archives - 404 error?

Fri Dec 20 02:19:28 CET 2013

There is no "the help archives"... there are numerous archives, some of which are not of the same quality as others. You might have better luck following the link included in the footer of every email from this list:

                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing