[R] Knitr, ggplot and consistent fonts

John Kane jrkrideau at inbox.com
Mon Dec 23 17:37:05 CET 2013

Same result here with the same error message mentioned in my first post.  I tried it in Texmaker which is my usual Latex editor, not that I do much in Latex, and then tried it in RStudio and it is still choking.

Interestingly EMACS will process it and produce a pdf but it simply produces.  It also provides this warning: : Latex Warning; Reference 'fig:plot-figheight' undefined on page 2 on input line 14.

It seems to repeat the same message for each of the other figures.

John Kane
Kingston ON Canada