[R] Milliken and Johnson Unbalanced Machines

Simon Zehnder szehnder at uni-bonn.de
Tue Dec 31 00:04:28 CET 2013

I don’t know anything about this topic, but looking into this book: http://books.google.de/books?id=3TVDAAAAQBAJ&pg=PA25&lpg=PA25&dq=milliken+and+johnson+unbalanced+machines&source=bl&ots=lxqStiQju5&sig=d5dG_cHsTzilCIklBrW9SAMKYRM&hl=de&sa=X&ei=ifrBUuvoM8qPtAbPqoCQDQ&ved=0CGUQ6AEwBQ#v=onepage&q=milliken%20and%20johnson%20unbalanced%20machines&f=false

should give you a little hint I guess.

Best

Simon