[R] ks.test and wilcoxon.test results differ from other stat.packages

Meyners, Michael meyners.m at pg.com
Fri Feb 1 12:24:53 CET 2013

Impossible to say w/o a reproducible example, but to start with let me suggest looking at the exact= (both functions) and correct= (wilcox.test) arguments. Experience shows that some change of the default settings allows you to reproduce results from other software (and the help pages will explain you what the settings do; by that, you might also learn what your other tools actually calculate if you have no documentation at hand).

HTH, Michael