[R] Armadillo error in R extension

Simon Zehnder szehnder at uni-bonn.de
Sat Feb 2 11:41:02 CET 2013

Dear Michael,

during the last days of programming I came across RcppArmadillo (Rcpp) and for my kind of work this is indeed pretty interesting. So, I will take a closer look today what it is about and how it works.

As a C++ programmer though, I am still interested why compilation of my package fails at this point of code. I hope I get a little more insight on the Rcpp-devel list suggested by Dirk!

Thanks for your comment!

Simon