[R] Relative Risk in logistic regression

Michael Dewey info at aghmed.fsnet.co.uk
Sun Feb 3 11:12:20 CET 2013

At 10:49 30/01/2013, aminreza Aamini wrote:
>Hi all,
>I am very grateful to all those who write to me
>1) how i  can  obtain relative risk (risk ratio) in logistic regression in R.

@TECHREPORT{lumley06,
   author = {Lumley, T and Kronmal, R and Ma, S},
   year = 2006,
   title = {Relative risk regression in medical research: models, contrasts,
           estimators, and algorithms},
   number = 293,
   institution = {{UW} Biostatistics Working Paper Series},
   keywords = {glm, Poisson},
   url = {http://www.bepress.com/uwbiostat/paper293}
}

>2) how to obtain  the predicted risk for a certain individual using
>fitted regression model in R.
>
>Many thanks, in advance, for your help.
>
>Amin.

Michael Dewey