[R] Combining data from different saved files with same object names into one data frame

jim holtman jholtman at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 18:17:03 CET 2013

Try this storing them to a list with the j,k,l,m as an index:

result <- list()
for(j in 1:2){
  for(k in 1:6){
    for(l in 1:2){
      for(m in 1:2){

fsumstatZINB=paste("/Users/chris/Dropbox/phd/analysis/Simulation/zinbmodels/summaries/zinbsumstat-",j,k,l,m,".rdata",
sep="")
        load(fsumstatZINB)
        print(zinbMeans[,1])
        result[[paste(j,k,l,m)]] <- zinbMeans