[R] Non linear programming: choose R that minimizes corr(y, x^R)

John Sorkin jsorkin at grecc.umaryland.edu
Tue Feb 5 22:27:26 CET 2013

I really mean minimize.
John

John David Sorkin M.D., Ph.D.
Chief, Biostatistics and Informatics
University of Maryland School of Medicine Division of Gerontology
Baltimore VA Medical Center
10 North Greene Street
GRECC (BT/18/GR)
Baltimore, MD 21201-1524
(Phone) 410-605-7119
(Fax) 410-605-7913 (Please call phone number above prior to faxing)>>> Bert Gunter <gunter.berton at gene.com> 2/5/2013 4:16 PM >>>
If you really mean "minimize" and not "maximize," I doubt that any
such R exists.

-- Bert