[R] Peak detector help!?

Johannes Graumann johannes_graumann at web.de
Wed Feb 6 19:22:06 CET 2013

Grrr ... new trial with code here: http://pastebin.com/RjHNNG9J
Maybe the amount of inline-code prevented posting?

Hello,

I am writing a simple peak detector and it works quite well ... however
there's one special case below, that I can't get my head wrapped around ...
the problem is in the "Deal with not fully qualified peaks at the sequence
extremes" section, but I cannot seem to come up with a condition that would
be met in the special case below and base a fix on it ... mind completely
poisoned with trial solutions that didn't work ...

A fresh hint anyone?

Sincerely, Joh