[R] Spatstat - Kest, envelope problem

Rolf Turner rolf.turner at xtra.co.nz
Thu Feb 7 22:18:57 CET 2013

You can solve this problem by actually *reading* the error
message.  Evidently the object "point" is a marked point pattern
whose marks are in the form of a data frame.

So either:

     (1) Do not create "point" as a marked point pattern --- i.e.
     don't add a "marks" component when you create it, or

     (2) Unmark it before you use it, e.g.:

         ump <- unmark(point)
         E      <- envelope(ump)

Note that specifying "fun=Kest" and "nsim=99" is unnecessary and
redundant.  Those are the (current) default values of these arguments.

Note also that "point" is probably not a good name for a point pattern
object; too easily confused with the name of the function "points()".

     cheers,

         Rolf Turner