[R] file copy to password protected network drive

Fri Feb 15 09:10:51 CET 2013

I have no idea what "TACC" is, or what your OS is, or what file networking scheme your system is using, and these issues are all outside the topic area for this list. You should go talk to your network admin or local help desk about how to accomplish this task at the command line, and then if it involves anything more than ordinary file system access then you should Google for how to invoke shell commands on your OS (shell/system/system2).
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing