[R] FRONTIER

Arne Henningsen arne.henningsen at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 12:16:28 CET 2013

Dear Giovanna

On 15 February 2013 11:50, Giovanna Ottaviani <GIO at skogoglandskap.no> wrote:
> Anyone familiar with the package frontier? I have some general
> questions on how to approach the model design.

The R package "frontier" is based on "FRONTIER 4.1" [1] but it has
some improvements [2]. The models that can be estimated by the R
package "frontier" are the same as the models that can be estimated by
"FRONTIER 4.1". These models are explained in the file "Front41.pdf"
that is included in the archive "FRONT41-xp1.zip", which is available
at [1]. If you have any further questions regarding the "frontier"
package, please use a forum at the package's R-Forge site [3].

[1] http://www.uq.edu.au/economics/cepa/frontier.php

[2] http://frontier.r-forge.r-project.org/

[3] http://r-forge.r-project.org/projects/frontier/

Best wishes from Copenhagen,