[R] repeated measures anova

Bert Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Mon Feb 18 15:26:53 CET 2013

1. Please do not multiple post.

2. One approach would be mixed effects models. See the nlme and lme4 packages.

3. But there are a host of others (including, perhaps, just ?aov.).

4. This is a statistical question, and off topic here. Post on the
r-sig-mixed-effects models list instead or s statistical list like
stats.stackexchange.com.

-- Bert