[R] Why R simulation gives same random results?

Nordlund, Dan (DSHS/RDA) NordlDJ at dshs.wa.gov
Wed Feb 20 23:34:22 CET 2013

I may have missed it, but I haven't seen a response to this question yet.  If no one has responded, it is probably because you haven't provided the code you used to run the simulation, or a reproducible example which demonstrates the problem.  You say you didn't use set.seed(), but you didn't show what you did do, so there is insufficient information for anyone to be able to comment what went wrong.

Dan

Daniel J. Nordlund
Planning, Performance, and Accountability
Research and Data Analysis Division
Olympia, WA 98504-5204