[R] package ReadImages

PIKAL Petr petr.pikal at precheza.cz
Thu Feb 21 16:26:44 CET 2013

Dear all

I prepared some image processing routine which depended on package ReadImages. Basically I imported image to R, changed rgb to grayscale, normalised an image made some selections and changed to image by imagematrix.

Recently I learned that this package was removed from CRAN and can not be used in R 3.0.0.

What options I have now to import image to R, change it to grayscale, make some computation or selection, change it back to image and plot for visual inspection.

Thanks
Petr