[R] Wikipedia plots and tables?

Sun Feb 24 01:35:46 CET 2013

The universe of efficient ways to generate graphics for Wikipedia would be on Wikipedia talk pages somewhere. The universe of ways to make SVG graphics with R could be on topic here. They might intersect, and if other graphics formats that R can generate for Wikipedia are identified through appropriate research channels then we have something concrete to discuss regarding R (here). But however interesting I might find this (and I admit I do), fishing for Wikipedia tricks here does not seem on-topic to me. Perhaps someone will make a knitr interface to Wikipedia and wrap all this interfacing stuff up, but that will require research on Mediawiki input format requirements, for which development I would hope one would want a Mediawiki expert's help.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing