[R] Issues with TMPDIR/TEMP/TMP? Failure of R CMD check under Windows 7

Sun Feb 24 23:27:15 CET 2013

If you do reinstall, I recommend not using administrator mode at all. Let the install program trigger a request for password to enable the install, and run R as a normal user, doing your work in subdirectories of your Documents directory. Running as administrator is like heroin... any problems it solves it replaces with worse problems.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing