[R] Where is JGR's Java source code?

mlell08 mlell08 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 23:57:06 CET 2013

Hello List,

I'm trying to get behind the secrets of rJava, especially how to run an
R session within a java Programm **and especially how wo inspect objects
of an R workspace from within a java program**

But as I can't find any documentation on the Java side of rJava, I tried
to learn somethin from the existing project JGR.

But I can't find any java code associated with this project! All I found
is one R/JGR.R file and some starter stuff downloadable by svn checkout
from the JGR homepage?!

So, please, dear list, tell me: where can I find the whole (Java!)
source code of JGR??

Best Regards,
Moritz