[R] recycled ink cartridge for office stationery

4inx-ink market6 at 4inxprinting.com
Thu Jan 3 17:47:12 CET 2013

   Dear Manager,

   This is greetings from Amy (ShenZhen 4inx Technology Ltd.,) an ink cartridge
   manufacturer with more than 8 years experiences,I'm very confident that our
   quality can meet or even exceed your expection.

   Now  we  are  working with many clients in Europe I hope we could have
   opportunity to work with you in the near future and I believe you will be
   impressed by our quality,price and service.

   At this moment, we are runing some special price on:

   HP950xlB: US$5.2/pc

   HP951xlC/M/Y: US$4.9/pc

   HP932xlB: US$4.9/pc

   HP933xlC/M/Y: US$4.7/pc

   HP Model

   Price (USD)

   Canon Model

   Price (USD)

   EpsonModel

   Price (USD)

   HP21/27/56

   $2.70

   PG40

   $2.70

   T1281/2/3/4

   $0.57

   HP336

   $3.70

   CL41

   $7.70

   T1291/2/3/4

   $0.57

   HP337

   $3.90

   PG37

   $2.50

   T1301

   $0.85

   HP338

   $3.90

   CL38

   $6.50

   T1302/3/4

   $0.79

   HP342

   $4.90

   PG510

   $8.50

   T0711/2/3/4

   $0.41

   HP343

   $4.90

   CL511

   $9.50

   HP344

   $4.90

   PG512

   $9.0

   HP300xlB

   $5.90

   CL513

   $10.50

   HP300xlC

   $7.90

   PGI525B

   $0.67

   HP301xlB

   $8.90

   CLI526B/C/M/Y

   $0.63

   HP301xlC

   $9.50

   HP364xlB/C/M/Y

   $2.70

   HP920xlC/M/Y

   $2.20

   HP920XL BKã

   ã$2.50

   I believe some of the price are quite attractive, and I hope you like them.

   How do you think of it? Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

   Best Rgds

   Amy

   Tel:+86-755-89956890

   Fax:+86-755 28446891

   Cell: 86-015889715475

   E-Mail:sales001 at 4inx.com

   MSN: Amy_4inx at hotmail.com

   ShenZhen 4inx Technology Ltd

   Add:No.8,GuangYaYuan  Park,LongGang  District,ShenZhen city, GuangDong
   province,China

   Website :www.4inx.com