[R] Sweave, Texshop, and sync with included Rnw file

michele caseposta mic.cipi at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 22:50:15 CET 2013

Hi Yihui,
yes, RStudio works flawlessly with synchronization, but working with it I will lose all the features of a full-fledged tex editor, first of all BibDesk integration.
Texworks can also do two-way sync in Rnw, and I tried to switch configurations but with no luck.
In texworks I am using RScript with the options recommended in this document:

http://www.math.montana.edu/~jimrc/classes/Rseminar/TexWorks.pdf

The problem with texworks is the same: no integration with bibdesk