[R] getting TukeyHSD code

Rolf Turner rolf.turner at xtra.co.nz
Sun Jan 13 08:08:49 CET 2013

Hi Erin,

What you're missing is that the TukeyHSD function is generic. There seems
to be only one method for it, namely TukeyHSD.aov.  Try typing:

     methods(TukeyHSD)

On my system if I type

     TukeyHSD.aov

I see a splendiferous amount of lovely --- and (mirabile dictu!) reasonably
comprehensible-looking --- code.

     cheers,

         Rolf