[R] GLM Modelling help needed

bhatmb mansi.bhatnagar at alumni.utoronto.ca
Mon Jan 14 01:08:07 CET 2013

Hi Everyone,

I am new to R and am figuring my way around it. I am trying to determine the
relationship between A &B, for each week of the year.

My dataset looks like:
Year	Week	A	               B
1982	1	11.3   	       198.53
1982	2	14.4	309.00
1982	3	23.2	325.49

When i tried to run glm on just the first entry using [1,] i got the error:
Error in nmod2$R4.2w[1, ] : incorrect number of dimensions

My edited  code for glm is: abundmod1<-glm(R4.2w~N_4,data=nmod1[1:2,])

Does this code still just use the information from the first week? Also
since I have to run it for more than 10 years worth of data for 15 weeks, is
there a faster way?

Thank you so much in advance!

Mansi