[R] paper - download - pubmed

Nooshin Omranian n_omranian at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 15 15:12:32 CET 2013

Hi,

I actually need to download pdfs through R code.

The thing which I want to do is that, search for a paper in pubmed,
which is possible by using GetPubMed function in the package "NCBI2R’".

GetPubMed(searchterm, file = "", download = TRUE , showurl = FALSE,
xldiv = ";", hyper = "HYPERLINK",
MaxRet = 30000, sme = FALSE, smt = FALSE, quiet = TRUE,
batchsize=500,descHead=FALSE)

With this function I can not download the pdfs for all hits, although if
I go to the pubmed, I can download it.

So, the problem is not that, for each paper I have to download the pdfs
(which are available if I go to the pubmed and search directly there)
and the corresponding supplementary files.

Could anybody please help me how I can solve this?

Thanks,
Nooshin