[R] How to plot this simple step function?

Thu Jan 17 08:14:27 CET 2013

Sorry, missed a parenthesis:

ggplot( dta, aes( x=x, y=y, xend=xend, yend=yend )) +
geom_segment()+
geom_point( shape=16, size=4 ) +
geom_point( aes( x=xend, y=yend ), shape=1, size=4 )

If you have questions about base graphics or lattice, this forum is good. If you have questions about ggplot2, the ggplot2 Google group is probably a better bet than here.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing