[R] How to re-project ease( Equal Area Scalable Earth) grid with a ~25 km cylindrical projection to WGS84 0.25 degree?

Jonsson amen.alyaari at Bordeaux.inra.fr
Sat Jan 19 17:06:15 CET 2013

In fact,it is  netcdf file(even if the extension is DBL). I am new to
prjections and i just tried that spTransform,I did not know projectraster.
Could you please tell me what is the command using project raster.I wonder
if you have tried to re-project the file?