[R] FactoMineR

Dániel Kehl kehld at ktk.pte.hu
Tue Jan 22 11:34:28 CET 2013

Dear Users,

I installed R Commander and the FactoMineR plug-in. Everything is fine, I can see the new menu,
I can import datasets, but if I want to use any of the items in the FactoMineR menu, i get the following error:

Error in get(.activeDataSet) : object '.activeDataSet' not found

even if there is an active dataset (if there is none, all the menu items are grey of course).

I have R version 2.15.2 using Windows 7 but experienced the same on other machines.

Please let me know if you have any idea!

Thanks a lot

daniel