[R] New Book: Statistical Psychology with R [in French]

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at structuremonitoring.com
Wed Jan 23 11:47:54 CET 2013

Dear M. Noel:

       You may know that there is a list of books on the R web site
(www.r-project.org -> "books": www.r-project.org/doc/bib/R-books.html).
I'm not sure what you should do to get this book listed there.  If no
one else suggests what to do, you might wish to write to Frau Palege in
the Institut für Statistik und Mathematik, Wirtschaftsuniversität Wien,
evelyn.palige at wu.ac.at.  If she does not handle this, she might be able
to find someone who does.

       Best Wishes,
       Spencer