[R] Attempting to confirm a program i wrote in C (normalize 2 datasets, transform into histogram, transform into CDF, perform KS test)

Sat Jan 26 16:59:48 CET 2013

It is generally expected that the questioner pose a specific example so the respondent can have some assurance they are answering the actual question. In this case please provide a test data set, intermediate results, and final result generated by your C program. It would also show that you made a reasonable effort if you showed what steps you tried in R and where you think they went wrong.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example

                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing