[R] confidence / prediction ellipse

Bert Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Sun Jan 27 19:43:17 CET 2013

You appear to be quite confused. I have no idea what your "a" and "b"
below mean. The SAS documentation that you quote is for prediction
from a bivariate normal. I don't know what that has to do with your
problem, nor with car's confidence ellipses for parameters for a
univariate regression. I would suggest you get local statistical help,
though perhaps someone with more time on their hands on this list than
I may help sort you out.

Cheers,
Bert