[R] Sweave files generating miktex errors

Duncan Murdoch murdoch.duncan at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 18:50:59 CET 2013

On 13-01-30 11:00 AM, Troy S wrote:
> Michael,
>
> I added C:\R\R-2.15.2\share\texmf to the list of roots and hit apply and
> that solved the problem.  Thanks!
>
> Duncan, I did try the R CMD Sweave you suggested and that did not solve
> the issue.  The problem was in  running LaTeX so how was your suggestion
> help me?  It would have to copy the .sty files somewhere to help the
> situation.

No, if you use the --pdf option (as I suggested!!) it would run LaTeX
for you, after figuring out what distribution of LaTeX you're using, and
putting together the right incantation to tell it to find the style files.

Please do not post your solution on a blog somewhere.  There is way too
much bad advice about running Sweave on the net already.

Duncan Murdoch