[R] Writing audio files (.wav) in a different directory

Thu Jan 31 07:50:31 CET 2013

Put the directory name into the filename string. The syntax for doing that is somewhat OS dependent, but for most cases you can use "/" as the separator. You really should Google "file path" and your OS and learn how to do this, because it is broadly applicable outside of R (not an R-help question). Look for info on "absolute path" and "relative path".
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing