[R] For loop on data frame

Thu Jan 31 20:42:41 CET 2013

Your example is not reproducible. See http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example

I would guess you have tabs at the ends of your lines in the input file. This is a fairly common problem when you muck with data in Excel.

To find these problems yourself, learn to examine the objects you create by executing the statements one-to-one and interspersing ?str calls and printing objects so you understand what the code is working with.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing