[R] Add constraints to rbinom

Meyners, Michael meyners.m at pg.com
Mon Jul 1 15:37:41 CEST 2013

You don't need a constraint (rbinom won't give x>n), but you need to make sure you are using the n you want to use: try
 x <- cbind(x,rbinom(300,n[i],p[i]))	# mind the "[i]" after the n
at the respective line. Furthermore, you need to remove one transformation of x to make sure you divide by the right n, try
rate <- t(x/n)

I think that should do the trick. I didn't check the remainder of the code, though.

HTH, Michael