[R] Lattice barchart with error bars

Bert Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Fri Jul 5 00:30:14 CEST 2013

Shaun:

I understand that this type of plot is standard in many disciplines,
but it really is awful (google on 'Dynamite plots' for some more
erudite perspectives). Have you considered bwplot() for your
unaggregated data instead?

(No need to reply. It's July 4, and I'm just waving a little flag for
better graphs).

Cheers,
Bert