[R] A question on the abline function

Xu, Jia2 jia2.xu at citi.com
Mon Jul 8 14:45:03 CEST 2013

Dear whom it may concerns,

I am Jia Xu, a summer intern analyst at Citi Research. I am also a graduate student studying Financial Engineering at Cornell. I am running regression analysis with Rstudio now. I have been experiencing difficulty with the abline function. No matter I call it directly in linear regression or call it through residual plots, or plot results from lasso regression, it produces the same error as the following:

Error in int_abline(a = a, b = b, h = h, v = v, untf = untf, ...) :
  object 'C_abline' not found

Could you please help me check what is this problem?

Thanks for your time!

Best,

Jia Xu

Citi Research