[R] Help with installing a .tar.gz package on windows

Lucy Leigh Lucy.Leigh at newcastle.edu.au
Thu Jul 11 01:37:38 CEST 2013

Hi,
I have had a look at the manual but it makes no sense to me. I have
downloaded RTools, and the InnoSetup,
but I don't understand how to use these to install my package? Am I
meant to be writing commands
in R itself, or in these other things I've downloaded?
Lucy

>>> Erin Hodgess <erinm.hodgess at gmail.com> 9/07/2013 5:30 pm >>>
Hi Lucy:

Did you look at the R Installation and Administration manuals?  There's
good section about installing on Windows via Rtools.