[R] Cannot access PDF manuals from R console

Thu Jul 11 19:50:36 CEST 2013

No, have not encountered this.

If you want further help, you will have to be quite a bit more specific about the steps you have taken, version of R, source of install files. and the operating system used and configuration thereof. Carefully read the footer on this or any other list email and follow the directions there.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing