[R] About Detrended Fluctuation Analysis

whialy mjbae at khu.ac.kr
Tue Jul 16 09:18:43 CEST 2013


I am just beginner in R program
During my research, I should analyze my data using "detrended fluctuation
But it is difficult to find package in R
I found the package named "fractal" to calcuate "DFA" but in new version in
R, that package does not work any more
So...would you tell my some tools or packages to calcuated DFA?

Thank you for reading this post~

View this message in context: http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/About-Detrended-Fluctuation-Analysis-tp4671666.html
Sent from the R help mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

More information about the R-help mailing list